Monday, November 2, 2009

MuscleSorority.com's WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE

YOU STILL HAVE TIME to get in on the challenge.

3 clients entered this quarter...get in now and win $150+ in ePrograms!


ORIGINAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

I must say, the past year has been incredible for MuscleSorority.com and MS clients!

There were some weeks when I would announce a particular client's progress on my Facebook or Twitter...and my other clients would immediately want to do better than the person who I'd just posted about. Apparently, when it comes to getting in shape, people get very competitive.

When I started getting multiple weekly emails from clients asking what "so and so" lost and "what place am I in?", I thought that there should be a reward for the client who lost the most unwanted pounds as well as the client who gained the most desired or "quality" muscle.

Hence, I'm announcing MuscleSorority's Weight Loss Challenge!!!

The top client of each quarter will get their next Phase diet and workout FREE!!!

That's $150 MINIMUM value!!! Depending on your body type and your needs you could be looking at a $250 eProgram package FOR FREE!!!!

Get started today to enter this quarter!!!




Email Me To Get Started Now



The winner will be announced December 30, 2009.